Saturday, December 21, 2013

Sharing worlds

Long time no see! I’m writing after having spent a lot of time in my new home Vladivostok. I’m learning Russian and participating in the community building process. It’s all new and I feel lucky to be able to come and play some small part in contributing to a sense of community in Vladivostok, but I’m also very in touch with a sense of vulnerability. I’ve come very far from my hometown of Franklinville, New Jersey, to learn a new language, make new friends and help in a community building process in a new culture. Writing is a release and a point of connecting with all of you who I miss so much. Please accept my apologies for a long gap in writing. But there is so much to say. With pictures and stories I’m looking forward to sharing our worlds!

With so much love,

Linnea

No comments:

Post a Comment